Refer a Friend to OneAZ and you both earn $50!
Share the love! Tell your friends and family about why you love banking with OneAZ.
Are you ready to start referring your friends?
Have you been referred by a OneAZ member?
How to refer your friends to OneAZ:
- Share your referral code.
Refer a friend or family member to OneAZ by sending them your unique referral code and this page. (Need your code? Fill out the form below.)
- Your referral opens a OneAZ checking account.
When your friend opens their OneAZ checking account, they will give us your unique code at sign-up.
- Get your reward.
After your referral meets the requirements, you each get a $50 bonus deposited into your account!
There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can earn. Refer 5 friends to earn $250, refer 10 friends to earn $500!
Have you been referred by a OneAZ member?
Here’s how to earn your $50:
- Open your new checking account using the link below.
- Enter your friend’s referral code in the “promotional code” field while completing your application.
- Make 5 qualifying transactions within the first 60 days from account opening.
- Get your $50 bonus deposited directly into your account!
Be sure to enter your friend’s referral code in the “promotional code” field while completing your application!
Why Choose OneAZ?
- You’re a Member, not a number. Your membership is your ownership stake in OneAZ Credit Union. That means we’re accountable to you, not investors or stockholders.
- Our profits are your savings. As a not-for-profit, we return our earnings to you in the form of lower interest rates, lower fees and better banking technology. Our team only cares about providing you with products and services that will benefit your financial well-being.
- We keep it local. Banking at a local credit union like OneAZ keeps your money in Arizona. We’re committed to strengthening Arizona’s economy by providing affordable home and auto loans, empowering local entrepreneurs and small businesses, and supporting our members as they achieve their financial goals.
- We invest in your community. We build stronger communities by providing support to nonprofits working in neighborhoods where our members live and work. The OneAZ Community Foundation uplifts the lives of Arizonans in need by awarding dozens of grants each year to local organizations across the state.
Promotional Eligibility: Participation in the OneAZ Credit Union Refer-A-Friend referral program is open to OneAZ Credit Union members who are permanent residents residing in Arizona. Referring member must meet OneAZ Credit Union eligibility requirements. Requirements may be found at OneAZcu.com/membership.
Bonus Information: Refer your family members and friends to open a new OneAZ Credit Union personal checking account. A $50 bonus will be deposited into your Share Savings account within 15 days of the new member applicant opening their new OneAZ Checking account.
To receive their $50 bonus, the referred applicant must 1) Open a NEW checking account AND 2) complete five (5) qualifying transactions within the first 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions can be any combination of the following: Completing a purchase transaction either online or in-person, using your OneAZ debit card and/or any type of deposit made into the corresponding OneAZ checking account. Deposit types may include, but are not limited to, deposits made with cash, check, ACH transfer, or similar. Applicant must establish membership* with OneAZ Credit Union and be at least 18 years old at the time of account opening. After all the above requirements have been met, we will deposit the bonus payment into the applicant’s new checking account within 15 business days.
Important Information: Offer is not available to those who have closed their membership within the past 12 months. Your checking account must be in an open status and have a positive balance (greater than $0 balance) to receive the $50 referral bonus. Offer subject to change. Bonuses are considered dividends and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
OneAZ Credit Union employees, Board Members and Supervisory Committee Members are not eligible to participate in this program as a referring member or as a receiver of a referral from another OneAZ Credit Union member.
Terms subject to change at the discretion of OneAZ Credit Union. OneAZ Credit Union reserves the right to change or discontinue the Refer-a-Friend program at any time without prior notification.
*Requires new Share Savings membership account