Qualified Groups for Membership
To become a member of OneAZ Credit Union, all you need is $5 to open your Share Savings account. This represents your ownership in the Credit Union. If you are related to an existing member, or if you live in a qualified county, or work for a qualified employer, you are eligible for membership.
Residents of/work in:
La Paz County
Santa Cruz County
Faculty, Staff, Students and Alumni:
- Arizona State University
- Coconino Community College
- Holbrook School District
- Northern Arizona University
- University of Arizona
Immediate Family Members of Current Members
- "Immediate Family" means persons related by blood or marriage and include foster and adopted children.
- Former spouses, surviving children, and relatives of deceased members.
- People and organizations sponsored by existing members.
- Allstate Insurance Company
- American Express Travel Related Services, Inc. and Affiliates
- Arizona Association of Counties
- Arizona Charter Schools Association (ACSA) and member schools
- Arizona Educational Loan Program
- Arizona Public Employees' Program
- OneAZ Credit Union, its subsidiaries and contractors
- City of Douglas
- City of Holbrook
- County Supervisors Association of Arizona
- Federal Government in Arizona State Buildings
- John H. Harland Company
- Payment Systems for Credit Unions (PSCU)
- Retired State of Arizona
- State Deferred Compensation Plan
- State of Arizona
- The Arizonan Tax Research Association
- United Way of Greater Tucson
- Persons under contract to purchase real property in counties served and will reside in the home at least part time.
- Persons under contract to purchase real property for business purposes in counties served, must be a majority owner and actively managing the business.
In order for an applicant to be eligible to join the Credit Union, the applicant must:
- Agree to purchase one share in the Credit Union.
- Not have caused the Credit Union a loss. Those persons who have caused the Credit Union a loss, and who have not repaid or are not repaying the loss, shall not be eligible to membership in the Credit Union.
The Credit Union may approve additional eligibility requirements related to financial or other risks posed by potential members.