Arizona residents are eligible.
Individuals are eligible for membership if they:
- Live or work in Arizona
- Attend school in Arizona
- Volunteer in Arizona
- Worship in Arizona
Family and friends are eligible.
- Any person sponsored or referred by an existing OneAZ Credit Union member is eligible
- Immediate family of a current member including persons related by blood or marriage and foster and adopted children
- Former spouses, surviving children, and immediate family of deceased members
- People and organizations sponsored by existing members
- Persons under contract to purchase real estate property in Arizona and will reside in the home at least part time
- Persons under contract to purchase real estate property for business purposes in counties served. Must be a majority owner and actively managing the business
- Organizations comprised primarily of individuals who are eligible for membership, or a corporation whose majority of stockholders are eligible, qualify to join
In order for an applicant to be eligible to join the Credit Union, the applicant must:
- Agree to establish membership by opening a $5 Share Savings account with the Credit Union
- Not have caused the Credit Union a loss
The Credit Union may approve additional eligibility requirements related to financial or other risks posed by potential members.
Why Choose OneAZ?
At OneAZ, our mission is to truly improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve. By becoming a member, you’re joining a credit union that cares about your future – we are here to help you achieve your financial goals. We put you first by providing you with competitive rates, low fees and the personalized service you deserve.
- You’re a Member, not a number. Your membership is your ownership stake in OneAZ Credit Union. That means we’re accountable to you, not investors or stockholders. You have a voice in how your credit union operates and get to vote for our Board of Directors.
- Our profits are your savings. As a not-for-profit, we return our earnings to you in the form of lower interest rates, lower fees and better banking technology. Our team only cares about providing you with products and services that will benefit your financial well-being.
- We keep it local. Banking at a local credit union like OneAZ keeps your money in Arizona. We’re committed to strengthening Arizona’s economy by providing affordable home and auto loans, empowering local entrepreneurs and small businesses, and supporting our members as they achieve their financial goals.
- We invest in your community. We build stronger communities by providing support to nonprofits working in neighborhoods where our members live and work. The OneAZ Community Foundation uplifts the lives of Arizonans in need by awarding dozens of grants each year to local organizations across the state.
See what OneAZ members are saying about our mortgages!
OneAZ Credit Union is not responsible for the content on the ReviewTrackers and Facebook websites.