The OneAZ Community Foundation was established in 2016 as a not-for-profit charitable foundation. The foundation supports local causes that improve the communities where Arizonans live and work.
Private nonprofits keep Arizona moving, especially in challenging times. As the COVID-19 pandemic developed, we saw that many organizations were facing lost funding and a lack of volunteers. We knew we had to act. We immediately launched an emergency COVID-19 Community Impact Grant program, offering a total of $200,000 in grants to 100 nonprofits in need.
Community Impact Grants for local nonprofits
Financial support for natural disaster victims
OneAZ Community Foundation aligns with OneAZ Credit Union's commitment to strengthening Arizona's economy.
Who We Help
The OneAZ Community Foundation is built on five pillars of support, which guide our charitable giving. These areas of focus help build a strong foundation for Arizona's economic stability.
Local Youth Programs
2020 Community Impact Grants
Since launching in 2016, OneAZ Community Foundation has provided nearly $600,000 in Community Impact Grants to nonprofits that improve our communities and align with the pillars of support.
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic hit Arizonans hard. Many private nonprofits found themselves in financial hardship due to unforeseen circumstances including lost funding, forced temporary closure and lack of volunteers.
OneAZ Community Foundation quickly mobilized, and within a matter of days the emergency COVID-19 Community Impact Grant program was rolled out. Due to unprecedented application volume, all grants were awarded within two weeks. 100 Arizona nonprofits in need received grants of $2,000 each, totaling $200,000.
See what some of the recipients had to say about their grants:
OneAZ Credit Union is not responsible for the content on the Facebook website.
- Journey Inn Ministries, Inc.
- Med Flight, Inc.
- Paulden Community Food Bank
- Bread of Life Missions, Inc.
- Manzanita Outreach
- Old Town Mission
- Project Rising Hope
- Sisterhood Connection Foundation
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul – Immaculate Conception Conference
- Steps to Recovery Homes
- St. Frances Cabrini Conference of St. Vincent de Paul
- Verde Valley Senior Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Flagstaff
- Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff
- Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth
- Dancing4Kids Inc.
- Flagstaff Family Food Center
- Flagstaff Family YMCA
- Flagstaff Shelter Services
- High Country Humane
- Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona
- Point of Conscious Connection, Inc.
Phoenix Metro Area
- Arizona Faith Network
- Aster Aging, Inc
- Cancer Support Community Arizona
- Child Crisis Arizona
- Deep Sea Valkyries
- Desert Mission, Inc.
- Diocesan Council for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Diocese Phoenix
- Feeding Phoenix Farm Inc
- Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Furnishing Dignity
- Glendale Mission and Ministry Center
- Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA
- Heart for the City
- Helping Hands for Freedom
- Hope for Addiction, Inc.
- House of Refuge
- Matthew’s Crossing Food Bank
- Mercy Housing Southwest
- Military Assistance Mission
- Mitchell Swaback Charities Inc. / Harvest Compassion Center
- Mom’s Pantry
- Mountain View Church Food Bank
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD)
- Neighborhood Ministries
- New Life Center
- Pierce Family Foundation
- Saving Amy
- Shoebox Ministry
- Sojourner Center
- Southwest Kids Cancer Foundation
- UMOM New Cay Centers
- United Food Bank
- Waste Not
- Women’s Health Innovations of Arizona
- Bethany’s Gait Ranch
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona
- Boys to Men Mentoring Network
- DAV Chapter 16 Prescott
- Prescott Community Cupboard Food Bank, Inc.
- Yavapai Humane Society
- Prescott Meals on Wheels
- Prescott YMCA of Yavapai County
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation
- Arizona Rangers
- New Horizons Disability Empowerment Center
- People Who Care
- Step One Foundation, Inc.
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
- Yavapai County Food Bank
- Art Depot
- Boys & Girls Club of the Gila Valley
- Graham County Rehabilitation Center
- Mt. Graham Safe House
- New Life City Church
- Our Neighbors Farm & Pantry
- Tooth B.U.D.D.S.
- Adult Community Center of Sedona dba Sedona Community Center
- Humane Society of Sedona
- Sedona Area Homeless Alliance
- Sedona Community Food Bank
- Angel Heart Pajama Project
- Arts for all, Inc.
- Ayuda Smiles, Inc. Program: Smiles for Veterans
- Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona
- Children’s Museum Tucson / Oro Valley
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- El Rio Health Center Foundation
- Green Valley Firefighters Charities
- Interfaith Community Services
- Mobile Meals of Southern Arizona
- Mt. Calvary Baptist Church
- Quest for Education & arts
- Rainbow Service Dogs, Inc.
- Sister Jose Women’s Center
- St. Luke’s in the Desert (dba St. Luke’s Home)
OneAZ Supports Furloughed Government Workers During Shutdown
As part of OneAZ's commitment to helping members reach their financial goals and achieve financial stability, we offered assistance to furloughed government employees during the 2018-19 government shutdown.Keep Reading
Four Ways to Support Local Businesses During Shelter-in-Place
To keep Arizona’s economy strong, it’s more important than ever to support Arizona-run businesses.Keep Reading