Who We Are
The OneAZ Community Foundation is a not-for-profit charitable foundation established to support local causes that make our communities and our state a better place to live and work. The foundation is a separate, independent legal entity, incorporated in Arizona and operated by a board of directors comprised of OneAZ Credit Union board members and senior leadership.
What We Do
The foundation works to identify places where the Credit Union can make a difference by providing community impact grants to organizations that foster local economic development. The Credit Union's philosophy of "People Helping People" epitomizes why each year we work with organizations who strive to make the communities where we live and work a better place.
Congratulations to our Community Grant Impact Recipients!
The OneAZ Community Foundation and OneAZ Credit Union partnered together this year to offer a total of $50,000 in community impact grants to local non-profits who made an economic difference in their communities.
A total of 33 grants were awarded out of the numerous applications we received. OneAZ Credit Union's philosophy of "People Helping People" epitomizes why each year we work with organizations who strive to make the communities where we live and work a better place.
Congratulations to our grant recipients:
- Accion Arizona, Tucson
- Arizona State University West Campus, Glendale
- Arizona Women’s Education and Employment, Inc., Phoenix
- Ben’s Bells, Inc., Tucson
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the East Valley, Mesa
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson, Inc., Tucson
- Care Fund (AKA The Apollo Foundation), Scottsdale
- Chandler/Gilbert Arc, Chandler
- Child Crisis Arizona, Mesa
- Chino Valley Food Bank,Inc., Chino Valley
- Community Food Bank, Inc., Tucson
- Eric Marsh Foundation for Wildland Firefighters, Prescott
- Feeding Northern Arizona Future, Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Arts Council, Flagstaff
- Goodwill Industries of Northern Arizona, Flagstaff
- Habitat for Humanity Tucson, Inc., Tucson
- Heeling Heroes, Phoenix
- Horses with H.E.A.R.T., Inc., Chino Valley
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona, Inc., Tucson
- Neighborhood Ministries, Inc., Tempe
- Northland Family Help Center, Flagstaff
- OCJ Kids, Phoenix
- Raising Special Kids, Phoenix
- Safford Lions Foundation, Inc., Safford
- Soroptimist International of the Kachinas, Inc., Glendale
- SouthEastern Arizona Community Unique Services (SEACUS), Safford
- Southwest Kids Cancer Foundation, Inc., Scottsdale
- Steps to Recovery Homes, Cottonwood
- The Salvation Army – Chandler Corps, Gilbert
- Verde Valley Habitat for Humanity, Inc., Cottonwood
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic Foundation, Inc., Prescott Valley
- Yavapai CASA for Kids, Prescott
- Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office, Prescott