Opening an account is quick and easy.
Choose one of the 4 simple ways outlined below.
Call our team and get set up!
Stop by one of our branches today!
Schedule an appointment with a personal banker.
Local checking accounts:
- Free Checking
- Benefits Checking
- Premium Checking
To ensure opening an account is a quick and easy process, please have the following information available:
- Driver's License or Passport
- U.S. Social Security Number
- Debit/credit card to fund account online or over the phone
Get paid sooner and save time with direct deposit.
When you set up direct deposit to your OneAZ checking account you’ll be automatically enrolled in Early Pay – enjoy access to your paycheck up to 2 days before payday! From planning your budget to making timely bill payments, direct deposit and Early Pay give you more control over your finances.
Two ways to set up direct deposit:
- Complete the Direct Deposit Payroll Request form and turn it in to your employer’s payroll department. Your employer will do the rest.
- Enroll online through your employer’s payroll platform. Your employer’s HR department should be able to assist you if needed.
What you’ll need:
- Your OneAZ Account Number: You can find it in the OneAZ Mobile Banking app, online or on your latest statement.
- OneAZ’s address and routing number: Routing # #322172496 OneAZ Credit Union 2355 W Pinnacle Peak Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85027
See what OneAZ members are saying!
We are proud to serve over 150,000 members and we pride ourselves on making their experience easy, enjoyable, and effective.
OneAZ Credit Union is not responsible for the content on the ReviewTrackers and Facebook websites.
Data rates apply.
Now your bank is as mobile as you are.
- Set Travel Notices
- Card Controls
- Financial Goal Setting
- Seamless on All Devices
- Check Ordering