Move your money from an outside bank to a OneAZ 12-month Share Certificate and earn 3.00% APY.1
Schedule an appointment or drop by your local branch to open your new Share Certificate account.
Benefits of a Share Certificate of Deposit:
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Lock-in your dividend rate for guaranteed earnings
- Low risk investment
- Insured by NCUA
Frequently Asked Questions about Share Certificates of Deposit
A Share Certificate of deposit is a low-risk savings account that locks your funds for a specific period of time and typically earns a higher interest rate.
At OneAZ, you have the following term options:
3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60 months
OneAZ has a $2,000 minimum to open a Share Certificate account.
While the two accounts are very similar, Certificate of Deposits (CD) are offered by banks while Share Certificate of Deposits are offered by Credit Unions.
Many Share Certificates of Deposit contain minimum balance amounts to open and have a penalty for withdrawing funds early.
The OneAZ penalty for withdrawing the funds early will depend on the term of your share certificate. For more details, please see the Schedule of Fees.
Why Choose OneAZ?
At OneAZ, our mission is to truly improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve. By becoming a member, you’re joining a credit union that cares about your future – we are here to help you achieve your financial goals. We put you first by providing you with competitive rates, low fees and the personalized service you deserve.
- You’re a Member, not a number. Your membership is your ownership stake in OneAZ Credit Union. That means we’re accountable to you, not investors or stockholders. You have a voice in how your credit union operates and get to vote for our Board of Directors.
- Our profits are your savings. As a not-for-profit, we return our earnings to you in the form of lower interest rates, lower fees and better banking technology. Our team only cares about providing you with products and services that will benefit your financial well-being.
- We keep it local. Banking at a local credit union like OneAZ keeps your money in Arizona. We’re committed to strengthening Arizona’s economy by providing affordable home and auto loans, empowering local entrepreneurs and small businesses, and supporting our members as they achieve their financial goals.
- We invest in your community. We build stronger communities by providing support to nonprofits working in neighborhoods where our members live and work. The OneAZ Community Foundation uplifts the lives of Arizonans in need by awarding dozens of grants each year to local organizations across the state.
See what OneAZ members are saying!
We are proud to serve over 150,000 members and we pride ourselves on making their experience easy, enjoyable, and effective.
OneAZ Credit Union is not responsible for the content on the ReviewTrackers and Facebook websites.
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
Promotional APY applies to new share certificates opened at any OneAZ location with funds coming from a source other than OneAZ Credit Union (i.e.: New Money). This account is subject to a fixed rate. Minimum opening deposit of $2,000 required. Promotional rate is a fixed rate and subject to change or end without notice. Penalties for early withdrawal may apply. At maturity, your promotional rate certificate will mature at the closest term at the current rate unless you request other options during the grace period at maturity.
For membership eligibility, visit OneAZcu.com/Membership.
**Must be opened in Branch
Insured by NCUA