Free Checking with OneAZ means NO hidden fees and NO minimum balance. Free means free—really!
- NO monthly maintenance fees
- NO minimum balance
- Free mobile banking
- Simple, secure digital banking options
- 400+ surcharge-free ATMs in Arizona
Get Free Checking today!
Call our team and get set up!
Stop by one of our branches today!
What is Free Checking?
Learn more about OneAZ Free Checking
Data rates apply.
Now your bank is as mobile as you are.
- Set Travel Notices
- Card Controls
- Financial Goal Setting
- Seamless on All Devices
- Check Ordering
Looking for more?
Want a checking account that packs some serious power? Benefits Checking includes loan discounts and perks that protect you!
Find an ATM
With your OneAZ Visa® Debit Card, you have access to 470 CULIANCE Network ATMs in Arizona and 41,343 across the nation.
Visit a Branch
Visit one of our 20 branches across Arizona to open a new account, apply for a loan or credit card, and more. We recommend scheduling an appointment prior to your visit!
What Does It Mean to be a OneAZ Member?
Glad you asked! As a OneAZ member, you’re putting your money—and your trust—in an organization that offers personalized service, competitive loan rates and a community focus. We’ve been helping Arizonans like you reach their financial goals since 1951, and we’re ready to work with you, too. After all, together, Arizona moves forward.
- You own a share. As a member, you own a share in OneAZ Credit Union—that means we answer to you, not stockholders. Plus, you have a say in who serves on our Board of Directors, who make decisions in members’ best interests.
- You’re giving back to the community. The OneAZ Community Foundation, funded by OneAZ Credit Union members, has given over $1.5 million to nonprofits and community members.
- You benefit from profits. We’re not-for-profit, so our earnings are returned to members in the form of better rates, lower fees and technology that makes it easier for you to manage your money.
- You are part of our mission. OneAZ’s mission is about improving the lives of our members, associates and the communities we serve. For membership eligibility, click here.
How to Open a Checking Account
You’ve done the research, made your selection and now it’s time to open your new checking account. Here’s everything you need to know.Keep Reading
5 Ways to Keep Your Money Local
Supporting Arizona businesses and organizations means your money stays local. Here are a few easy ways to keep more of your money in Arizona.Keep Reading
Member Stories: Lady La of Mahalo Made
In 2017, Lady La had a vision of spreading gratitude throughout the Valley of the Sun with uniquely handcrafted shave ice. “Mahalo is an expression of gratitude,” says La.Keep Reading