Together we make a difference.
The Community Impact Grant program demonstrates our ongoing support to improve the lives of the communities we serve. Because of the overwhelming response and success of the 2017 program, OneAZ Credit Union and OneAZ Community Foundation will once again offer Community Impact Grants to local non-profit organizations that make a difference in their communities.
Community Impact Grant Details
- OneAZ Credit Union and OneAZ Community Foundation will provide a total of $55,000 in Community Impact Grants to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
- Funding preferences will be given to initiatives that deliver on our key community focus areas of economic development, leverage OneAZ’s community involvement, and make an impact in the communities served.
- Requests range from $500 to $2,500.
- Applicants must submit an online application and create a summary of how this grant will help your organization (max 500 words). Include your organization name in your summary.
- Deadline for submission is July 22, 2018 by 11:59 p.m. Late, incomplete, mailed, hand-delivered, scanned or faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Grant recipients will be invited to their local OneAZ Credit Union branch to receive their award at a special presentation ceremony. A photo with a private non-profit organization representative is required to be taken with the branch manager at the nearest branch location. Photos may be used for media relations purposes.
- Prior Community Impact Grant recipients are eligible to apply for a 2018 Community Impact Grant.
OneAZ Credit Union reserves the right to consider all decisions for support as final.
Community Impact Grant Program does not support the following:
- Any grant requests that are political, religious or highly controversial.
- Any grant requests that fund operating budgets or staff positions.
Apply for a Community Impact Grant
The application has now closed.