About the Community Impact Grant Program
Our mission is to improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve. One way we execute our mission is through our Community Impact Grants.
In 2020, OneAZ Credit Union and OneAZ Community Foundation supported Arizona nonprofits facing unforeseen circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including lost funding, forced temporary closure and lack of volunteers. OneAZ awarded a total of $200,000 to 100 nonprofits in need.
Since launching in 2016, OneAZ Community Foundation and OneAZ Credit Union has provided nearly $600,000 in Community Impact Grants to local non-profits that improve our communities and align with the pillars of support.
2020 Emergency COVID-19 Community Impact Grant Recipients
- Journey Inn Ministries, Inc.
- Med Flight, Inc.
- Paulden Community Food Bank
- Bread of Life Missions, Inc.
- Manzanita Outreach
- Old Town Mission
- Project Rising Hope
- Sisterhood Connection Foundation
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul – Immaculate Conception Conference
- Steps to Recovery Homes
- St. Frances Cabrini Conference of St. Vincent de Paul
- Verde Valley Senior Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Flagstaff
- Boys & Girls Club of Flagstaff
- Coconino Coalition for Children & Youth
- Dancing4Kids Inc.
- Flagstaff Family Food Center
- Flagstaff Family YMCA
- Flagstaff Shelter Services
- High Country Humane
- Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona
- Point of Conscious Connection, Inc.
Phoenix Metro Area
- Arizona Faith Network
- Aster Aging, Inc
- Cancer Support Community Arizona
- Child Crisis Arizona
- Deep Sea Valkyries
- Desert Mission, Inc.
- Diocesan Council for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Diocese Phoenix
- Feeding Phoenix Farm Inc
- Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Furnishing Dignity
- Glendale Mission and Ministry Center
- Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA
- Heart for the City
- Helping Hands for Freedom
- Hope for Addiction, Inc.
- House of Refuge
- Matthew’s Crossing Food Bank
- Mercy Housing Southwest
- Military Assistance Mission
- Mitchell Swaback Charities Inc. / Harvest Compassion Center
- Mom’s Pantry
- Mountain View Church Food Bank
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD)
- Neighborhood Ministries
- New Life Center
- Pierce Family Foundation
- Saving Amy
- Shoebox Ministry
- Sojourner Center
- Southwest Kids Cancer Foundation
- UMOM New Cay Centers
- United Food Bank
- Waste Not
- Women’s Health Innovations of Arizona
- Bethany’s Gait Ranch
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona
- Boys to Men Mentoring Network
- DAV Chapter 16 Prescott
- Prescott Community Cupboard Food Bank, Inc.
- Yavapai Humane Society
- Prescott Meals on Wheels
- Prescott YMCA of Yavapai County
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation
- Arizona Rangers
- New Horizons Disability Empowerment Center
- People Who Care
- Step One Foundation, Inc.
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
- Yavapai County Food Bank
- Art Depot
- Boys & Girls Club of the Gila Valley
- Graham County Rehabilitation Center
- Mt. Graham Safe House
- New Life City Church
- Our Neighbors Farm & Pantry
- Tooth B.U.D.D.S.
- Adult Community Center of Sedona dba Sedona Community Center
- Humane Society of Sedona
- Sedona Area Homeless Alliance
- Sedona Community Food Bank
- Angel Heart Pajama Project
- Arts for all, Inc.
- Ayuda Smiles, Inc. Program: Smiles for Veterans
- Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona
- Children’s Museum Tucson / Oro Valley
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- El Rio Health Center Foundation
- Green Valley Firefighters Charities
- Interfaith Community Services
- Mobile Meals of Southern Arizona
- Mt. Calvary Baptist Church
- Quest for Education & arts
- Rainbow Service Dogs, Inc.
- Sister Jose Women’s Center
- St. Luke’s in the Desert (dba St. Luke’s Home)