Apply for a 2017 Community Impact Grant
The Community Impact Grant program demonstrates our ongoing support to improve the lives of the communities we serve. Because of the overwhelming response and success of the 2016 program, OneAZ Credit Union and OneAZ Community Foundation will once again offer Community Impact Grants to local non-profit organizations that make a difference in their communities.
Community Impact Grant Criteria and Rules
- OneAZ Credit Union and OneAZ Community Foundation will provide a total of $55,000 in Community Impact Grants to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
- Funding preferences will be given to initiatives that deliver on our key community focus areas of economic development, leverage OneAZ’s community involvement, and make an impact in the communities served.
- Requests range from $500 to $2,500.
- Applicants must submit an online form and create a 500-word summary of how this grant will help your organization (Max 500 words). Include your organization name in your summary and email it to OneAZFoundation@OneAZcu.com.
- Deadline for submission is August 21, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. Late, incomplete, mailed, hand-delivered, scanned or faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Grant recipients will be invited to their local OneAZ Credit Union branch to receive their award at a special presentation ceremony. A photo with a private non-profit organization representative is required to be taken with the branch manager at the nearest branch location. Photos may be used for media relations purposes. Recipients will receive their award during the check presentation.
- Prior Community Impact Grant recipients are eligible to apply for a 2017 Community Impact Grant.
OneAZ reserves the right to consider all decisions for support as final.
Community Impact Grant Program does not support the following:
- Any grant requests that are political, religious or highly controversial.
- Any grant requests that fund operating budgets or staff positions.
How To Apply:
All applications must be completed and submitted by August 21, 2017 at 5 p.m. In order for an application to be considered complete and on time, both the Online Form (Part 1) and 500-Word Summary (Part 2) must be submitted by the deadline.
Part 1: Online Form
Part 2: 500-Word Summary
As part of the application process, please submit a summary of how this grant will help your organization (Max 500 words). Include your organization name in your summary and email it to OneAZFoundation@oneazcu.com.
Please Note: To be considered for a grant, both the online form and summary must be submitted electronically by August 21, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Late, incomplete, mailed, hand-delivered, scanned or faxed applications will not be accepted.