Together we make a difference.
The Community Impact Grant program demonstrates our ongoing support to improve the communities we serve. Because of the overwhelming response and success of the 2018 program, OneAZ Credit Union and OneAZ Community Foundation will once again offer Community Impact Grants to local nonprofit organizations that make a difference in their communities.
Community Impact Grant Details
- OneAZ Credit Union and OneAZ Community Foundation will provide a total of $60,000 in Community Impact Grants to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Funding preferences will be given to initiatives that deliver on our key community focus areas of economic development, leverage OneAZ’s community involvement and make an impact in the communities served.
- Requests range from $500 to $3,000.
- Applicants must submit an online application and create a summary of how this grant will help your organization (max 500 words). Include your organization name in your summary.
- Deadline for submission is August 25, 2019 by 11:59 p.m. Late, incomplete, mailed, hand-delivered, scanned or faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Grant recipients will be invited to their local OneAZ Credit Union branch to receive their award at a special presentation ceremony. A photo with a nonprofit organization representative is required to be taken with the branch manager at the nearest branch location. Photos may be used for media relations purposes.
- Prior Community Impact Grant recipients are eligible to apply for a 2019 Community Impact Grant.
OneAZ Credit Union reserves the right to consider all decisions for support as final.
Community Impact Grant Program does not support the following:
- Any grant requests that are political, religious or highly controversial.
- Any grant requests that fund operating budgets or staff positions.
Apply for a Community Impact Grant
To submit your application, please complete the application form and email it to OneAZFoundation@OneAZcu.com between July 8 and August 25, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. **Please note - Late, incomplete, mailed, hand-delivered, scanned or faxed applications will not be accepted.