Welcome to your OneAZ Auto Loan.
Online & Mobile Banking
Download it for free in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.1
- Check Balances
- Transfer Money
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
How to Set Up Online and Mobile Banking
You can select the type of statements that you would like to receive when you login to Online Banking. Once you’re in, select Statements in the navigation bar. Next, select Settings.
Select Resume to enroll in the type of statement you would prefer to receive. Select Discontinue to unenroll in a type of statement that you’re currently receiving. Once you have made your selections, select Submit.
The best place to find this information is on your monthly statement. If you’re enrolled in Online Banking, you can select to receive eStatements or paper statements.
Your auto loan information will be shown below your OneAZ saving and checking account information. The auto loan section of your statement will provide information such as the amount due and payment date.
For more information related to your monthly auto loan payments and options, please contact our Member Care Center.
There are multiple ways to make a payment on your OneAZ auto loan. Take a moment to review your options below.
- In-person: Visit us at your local OneAZ branch and work with a teller to make your payment.
- Online Banking: Once you have logged in to Online Banking, select Transfer Funds then select Loan Payment. On the Loan Payment screen, you can enter your payment details and select from one-time, recurring, or ‘schedule a payment’ options. Please allow 2-3 days for these payments to be processed. You may choose to pay from a OneAZ account or a non-OneAZ debit card, checking or savings account.
- Mobile App: If you’re using the Mobile App, select More, then choose Loan Payment. On the Loan Payment screen, you can enter your payment details and select from one-time, recurring or ‘schedule a payment’ options. You may choose to pay from a OneAZ account or a non-OneAZ debit card, checking or savings account. Please allow 2-3 days for these payments to be processed.
- Telephone Banking: Call 844.663.2928 to use our automated payment service. There may be a fee associated with this service.
- Call Us: If you have the funds available in a OneAZ account, you can contact our Member Care Center and ask them to apply these funds toward your loan. Our Member Care Center can also take payments over the phone with a credit or debit card; there may be a fee associated with this service.
- Mail: Send a check to our corporate office at the address below. Your name and address should be on the check, and the memo line should contain your loan number and payment due date.
OneAZ Corporate Office
ATTN: Deposit Operations
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
This notification is letting you know that OneAZ has not received your proof of auto insurance. If you do not own your vehicle and do not want to use a OneAZ auto insurance provider, please work with your chosen insurance company to add OneAZ Credit Union as a lienholder to your vehicle.
Once OneAZ has been added as a lienholder to your insurance policy, submit proof of insurance to www.myinsuranceinfo.com or fax it to 800.713.0256.
For questions about submitting proof of auto insurance, or to learn whether your insurance has been received, please call 800.998.0762.
OneAZ associates are known for their knowledgeable and friendly service. We recommend requesting an appointment online to meet with a personal banker at your local OneAZ branch. If you prefer not to visit us in person, our Member Care Center associates are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Call them at 844.663.2928 or login to Online Banking to chat with them using Live Chat. If you’re logged in, you also have the option of sending our Member Care Center a secure message.
For general questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com. Please do not include account information in these emails.
Visit a Branch
Visit one of our 20 branches across Arizona to open a new account, apply for a loan or credit card, get your debit card and more. We recommend requesting an appointment prior to your visit!
We Can Help
Our team of experts is standing by to help you achieve your financial goals.
To open a new account, apply for a loan or get answers to your questions, contact our eTeam or make an appointment at your local OneAZ branch today.
To chat, log in to Online Banking, click on Support, then select Chat Now.
Call our team and get set up!
Stop by one of our branches today!
What Does it Mean to be a OneAZ Member?
Glad you asked! As a OneAZ member, you’re putting your money—and your trust—in an organization that offers personalized service, competitive loan rates and a community focus. We’ve been helping Arizonans like you reach their financial goals since 1951, and we’re ready to work with you, too. After all, together, Arizona moves forward.
- You own a share. As a member, you own a share in OneAZ Credit Union—that means we answer to you, not stockholders. Plus, you have a say in who serves on our Board of Directors, who make decisions in members’ best interests.
- You’re giving back to the community. The OneAZ Community Foundation, funded by OneAZ Credit Union members, has given over $1.5 million to nonprofits and community members.
- You benefit from profits. We’re not-for-profit, so our earnings are returned to members in the form of better rates, lower fees and technology that makes it easier for you to manage your money.
- You are part of our mission. OneAZ’s mission is about improving the lives of our members, associates and the communities we serve. For membership eligibility, click here.
You Deserve Great Checking
Access your cash at 25,000+ fee-free ATMs nationwide.
Your Card. Your Choice.
Choose cashback or rewards with our low-rate credit cards.
Home Sweet Home Loan.
Get competitive rates on customizable home loans.
1 Data rates apply