Welcome to Your OneAZ Visa® Credit Card.
Online & Mobile Banking
Download it for free in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.1
- Check Balances
- Transfer Money
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
Learn how to set up online and mobile banking.
Learn how to use credit and debit rewards.
Once your credit card has been approved, you can expect to receive it in the mail within 7-10 business days. Your card will ship from Visa directly and will arrive in a plain white envelope.
If you do not receive your credit card after 10 business days, please call 800.449.7728 for assistance.
To activate your credit card, please call 800.527.7728 from the telephone number you have on file with OneAZ.
To create a PIN for your credit card, please call PIN NOW at 888.886.0083 from the telephone number you have on file with OneAZ.
You can enroll in credit card eStatements through Online Banking. Once you’re signed into Online Banking, click on the link next to your credit card’s account information. This will take you to an external site where your credit card details are managed.
On the credit card page select Statements then select Enroll in eStatements. Complete the required information such as your email address and agreement to enroll then select Submit. You may still receive paper statements for up to two billing cycles after enrolling in eStatements.
There are multiple ways to make a payment on your OneAZ credit card.
- In-person: Visit us at your local OneAZ branch and work with a teller to make your payment.
- Online Banking: Once you’re signed into Online Banking, click on the link next to your credit card’s account information. This will take you to an external site where your credit card details are managed. On the credit card page, you can use an external payment method to make a payment. Please allow 2-3 days for these payments to be processed.
- Call Us: If you have the funds available in a OneAZ account, you can contact our Member Care Center at 844.663.2928 and ask them to apply these funds toward your credit card balance.
If you call the number on the back of your credit card, a $5.00 fee will be assessed to make a payment. Please call our Member Care Center Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. to avoid this fee.
Yes, you can use your Visa credit card outside of the United States. There is a 1% fee on transactions completed outside of the country.
OneAZ recommends placing a travel notification on file when traveling abroad. This helps our team make more informed decisions around potential fraud. Please call our Member Care Center at 844.663.2928 to file a travel notification.
You can complete a cash advance with your credit card at any financial institution that accepts VISA. You may also complete a cash advance at any ATM. There is a fee associated with this service, please refer to the fee schedule provided by Visa upon enrollment.
Visit a Branch
Visit one of our 20 branches across Arizona to open a new account, apply for a loan or credit card, and more. We recommend requesting an appointment prior to your visit!
We Can Help
Our team of experts is standing by to help you achieve your financial goals.
To open a new account, apply for a loan or get answers to your questions, contact our eTeam or make an appointment at your local OneAZ branch today.
To chat, log in to Online Banking, click on Support, then select Chat Now.
Call our team and get set up!
Stop by one of our branches today!
What Does it Mean to be a OneAZ Member?
Glad you asked! As a OneAZ member, you’re putting your money—and your trust—in an organization that offers personalized service, competitive loan rates and a community focus. We’ve been helping Arizonans like you reach their financial goals since 1951, and we’re ready to work with you, too. After all, together, Arizona moves forward.
- You own a share. As a member, you own a share in OneAZ Credit Union—that means we answer to you, not stockholders. Plus, you have a say in who serves on our Board of Directors, who make decisions in members’ best interests.
- You’re giving back to the community. The OneAZ Community Foundation, funded by OneAZ Credit Union members, has given over $1.5 million to nonprofits and community members.
- You benefit from profits. We’re not-for-profit, so our earnings are returned to members in the form of better rates, lower fees and technology that makes it easier for you to manage your money.
- You are part of our mission. OneAZ’s mission is about improving the lives of our members, associates and the communities we serve. For membership eligibility, click here.
You Deserve Great Checking
Access your cash at 25,000+ fee-free ATMs nationwide.
Your Card. Your Choice.
Choose cashback or rewards with our low-rate credit cards.
Home Sweet Home Loan.
Get competitive rates on customizable home loans.
1 Data rates apply