We're just a text away.
Use SMS Text Banking to quickly request and receive important account information via text message.
Set up text banking by following these instructions:
- Log into online banking
- Click on "My Settings" in the top right corner
- Select "Alerts & Notifications" under the Other Settings category
- Under “Text message alerts are sent to”, type in the mobile number that you would like text message alerts sent to and click on the “Activate” button
- The mobile phone number entered will receive an activation code. Enter the code into the box shown online
- Once accepted, you will have the ability to set up alerts and use text commands
Once set up, text these commands to OneAZ (66329) to request the desired information*.
Note: Our SMS texting number recently changed. If you have our old number saved in your contacts (454545) please update it to our new number - 66329.
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Saving account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions
- TRANS = Transfer funds to primary account
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
Sometimes, we'll even text you first. Sign up for text alerts and you'll receive a text as soon as these transactions occur.
- If a large withdrawal is made from the member’s account (savings or checking)
- Balance updates on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis from the member’s account (savings or checking)
- Low balance alerts from the member’s account (savings or checking)
- Large deposit alerts from the member’s account (savings or checking)
*Message and data rates apply.