Saving & Budgeting Resources
Investing in Education: A Guide to Arizona’s 529 College Savings Plan
Are you thinking about starting a 529 college savings plan for your child? Here's everything you need to know about Arizona’s 529 plan.Keep Reading
Retirement Income Planning: The 4% Rule vs The 25X Rule
How much money will you need in retirement and how much can you withdraw each year? These 2 retirement income planning rules can help you decide.Keep Reading
Why It's Important to Start Investing in Your 20s and 30s and How to Begin
Start investing in your 20s and 30s to set yourself up for retirement. Here's why investing early is important and how much to invest at every age.Keep Reading
What is a Money Market Account and How Can It Help Me?
Learn the pros and cons of money market accounts, like when it’s best to use a money market account and when you might choose another saving option.Keep Reading
Saving & Budgeting Videos
Visit the OneAZ Credit Union YouTube channel for more videos.
Check out more Saving & Budgeting articles below.
- How Does Compound Interest Work?
- Why It's Important to Start Investing in Your 20s and 30s and How to Begin
- What is a Money Market Account and How Can It Help Me?
- How Does a Balance Transfer Work and How Does It Help Me Save Money?
- How to Prioritize Your Savings Goals When You’re Just Starting Out
- Maximize Your Savings
- 7 Wealth Building Steps Gen Z Should Take Right Now
- Savings Goals at Every Age
- 5 Tips to Jump-Start Your Savings Plan
- How Much of My Paycheck Should I Save?
- Four Reasons to Start Saving Now
- Automate Your Savings
- 5 Money-Saving At-Home Entertainment Ideas
- How to Build Your Emergency Fund with an Emergency Fund Calculator
- How to Prepare for a Recession in 5 Straightforward Steps
- What is Inflation, How Does it Work, and What Can I Do About It?
- Planning a Vacation in a Time of Inflation
- What’s Your Plan in the Face of Inflation and Shortages?
- How to Budget for the New Year
- What's Your Plan After Debt Protections End?
- How to Create a Budget in 7 Steps
- Building a Budget from Scratch
- Six Simple Tips to Help You Create a Budget
- Budgeting Worksheet Printable
- Investing in Education: A Guide to Arizona’s 529 College Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Planning: The 4% Rule vs The 25X Rule
- 10 Steps to Retiring in Arizona
- 10 Things You Should Do (and NOT Do) with Your Year-End Bonus
- Top 10 Financial New Year's Resolutions You Can Actually Stick To
- Try These Ten Financial Life Hacks
- Five Part Checklist to Improve Your Financial Fitness
- Emergency Fund Readiness and Stimulus
- Four Financial Goals To Keep You Moving Forward
- What to Do If You Can't Pay Your Bills
- What to Do When Your Emergency Stockpile Runs Low
- Financial Planning and Investing
APR = Annual Percentage Rate