Saving & Budgeting Resources
Maximize Your Savings
Here's what to look for in a savings account and the differences between regular savings accounts, money market accounts and share certificates.Keep Reading
How to Prepare for a Recession in 5 Straightforward Steps
Here are some simple steps everyone can take today to prepare for an economic downturn. Even if the economy stays healthy, these tips can help you.Keep Reading
What is Inflation, How Does it Work, and What Can I Do About It?
Do you ever look back in time and wonder why things were so much cheaper years ago? What happened, right? The answer is inflation.Keep Reading
10 Things You Should Do (and NOT Do) with Your Year-End Bonus
Here are ten great things you can do with your year-end bonus check that will have a lasting impact on your life and money.Keep Reading
Top 10 Financial New Year's Resolutions You Can Actually Stick To
Whether you’re just getting started or looking to improve upon what you're already doing, here's a list of ideas to help boost your financial life.Keep Reading
7 Wealth Building Steps Gen Z Should Take Right Now
If you’re part of Gen Z and looking to get started building wealth, follow these 7 steps to level up your saving and building wealth game.Keep Reading
Saving & Budgeting Videos
Visit the OneAZ Credit Union YouTube channel for more videos.
Check out more Saving & Budgeting articles below.
- Maximize Your Savings
- 7 Wealth Building Steps Gen Z Should Take Right Now
- Savings Goals at Every Age
- 5 Tips to Jump-Start Your Savings Plan
- How Much of My Paycheck Should I Save?
- How to Build Your Emergency Fund
- Four Reasons to Start Saving Now
- Automate Your Savings
- How to Set Up an Emergency Savings
- 5 Money-Saving At-Home Entertainment Ideas
- How to Prepare for a Recession in 5 Straightforward Steps
- What is Inflation, How Does it Work, and What Can I Do About It?
- Planning a Vacation in a Time of Inflation
- What’s Your Plan in the Face of Inflation and Shortages?
- How to Budget for the New Year
- What's Your Plan After Debt Protections End?
- How to Create a Budget in 7 Steps
- Budgeting Worksheet
- Building a Budget from Scratch
- Six Simple Tips to Help You Create a Budget
- 10 Things You Should Do (and NOT Do) with Your Year-End Bonus
- Top 10 Financial New Year's Resolutions You Can Actually Stick To
- Try These Ten Financial Life Hacks
- Five Part Checklist to Improve Your Financial Fitness
- Emergency Fund Readiness and Stimulus
- Four Financial Goals To Keep You Moving Forward
- What to Do If You Can't Pay Your Bills
- What to Do When Your Emergency Stockpile Runs Low
- Financial Planning and Investing
APR = Annual Percentage Rate