Home Lending Resources
Building a House vs Buying: Which is Your Best Option?
Deciding whether to build a house or buy a home in Arizona may not be as easy of a decision as it once was. We want to help you make the best choice.Keep Reading
4 Ways to Buy and Sell Your House at the Same Time
Before you decide to sell and buy a home at the same time, there are a few things you should know before you get started.Keep Reading
Pre-qualification, Pre-approval, or a Mortgage Commitment Letter?
Getting pre-qualified, pre-approved or obtaining a mortgage commitment letter give you advantages when competing to purchase a home in a seller's market.Keep Reading
Home Lending Videos
Visit the OneAZ Credit Union YouTube channel for more videos.
Check out more Home Lending articles below.
- Building a House vs Buying: Which is Your Best Option?
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Checklist for Arizona
- Pros and Cons of an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
- 4 Ways to Buy and Sell Your House at the Same Time
- What’s the Difference Between Pre-qualification, Pre-approval and a Mortgage Commitment Letter?
- 7 Questions to Ask Your Mortgage Lender
- What is a Jumbo Mortgage?
- How Much House Can I Afford?
- First Time Homebuyer? Prepare for These 7 Hidden Costs
- What Are My Mortgage Options?
- Do I Need a Real Estate Agent
- Why Should I Get Prequalified for a Home Loan?
- Purchase the Home of Your Dreams with 5 Easy Tips
APR = Annual Percentage Rate