Home Lending Resources
7 Questions to Ask Your Mortgage Lender
Before you sit down with your mortgage lender, make sure you ask these 7 questions so you have a full and better understanding of how a mortgage works and what you can expect.Keep Reading
How Much House Can I Afford?
Are you on the hunt for a new home and wondering how much you can afford? Here are some ways to figure out how much home you can afford!Keep Reading
First Time Homebuyer? Prepare for These 7 Hidden Costs
When budgeting for your first home, here are seven often overlooked costs that can have a big impact on your bottom line.Keep Reading
Cash-Out Refinance | Part 1
A cash-out refinance is a type of mortgage refinance that pays off the existing mortgage and creates a brand-new mortgage linked to the increased value of the home.Keep Reading
How Does a Home Equity Loan Work?
A home equity loan is a lump-sum installment loan guaranteed by the equity in your home. Also known as a second mortgage, the loan uses the equity in your home as collateral.Keep Reading
What is a HELOC? | Part 1
A home equity line of credit, or HELOC, is a revolving line of credit that is guaranteed by the equity in your home. The line of credit gives you access to a revolving credit line you can borrow for home improvements, unexpected expenses or to consolidate debt.Keep Reading
Home Lending Videos
Visit the OneAZ Credit Union YouTube channel for more videos.
Check out more Home Lending articles below.
- 3 Reasons to Refinance Your Mortgage
- 7 Questions to Ask Your Mortgage Lender
- What is a Jumbo Mortgage?
- How Much House Can I Afford?
- First Time Homebuyer? Prepare for These 7 Hidden Costs
- Cash-Out Refinance | Part 4
- Cash-Out Refinance | Part 3
- Cash-Out Refinance | Part 2
- Cash-Out Refinance | Part 1
- Mortgage Refinancing Basics
- How to Get a Home Equity Loan
- How Does a Home Equity Loan Work?
- How to Remodel on Any Budget
- What Are My Mortgage Options?
- FAQs About HELOCs | Part 4
- What Do People Use a HELOC for? | Part 3
- Steps to Getting a HELOC | Part 2
- What is a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)?
- Do I Need a Real Estate Agent
- Why Should I Get Prequalified for a Home Loan?
- Purchase the Home of Your Dreams with 5 Easy Tips
APR = Annual Percentage Rate