Home Lending Resources
First Time Homebuyer? Prepare for These 7 Hidden Costs
When budgeting for your first home, here are seven often overlooked costs that can have a big impact on your bottom line.Keep Reading
What is a HELOC? | Part 1
A home equity line of credit, or HELOC, is a revolving line of credit that is guaranteed by the equity in your home. The line of credit gives you access to a revolving credit line you can borrow for home improvements, unexpected expenses or to consolidate debt.Keep Reading
Home Lending Videos
Visit the OneAZ Credit Union YouTube channel for more videos.
Check out more Home Lending articles below.
- 7 Questions to Ask Your Mortgage Lender
- What is a Jumbo Mortgage?
- How Much House Can I Afford?
- First Time Homebuyer? Prepare for These 7 Hidden Costs
- What Are My Mortgage Options?
- Do I Need a Real Estate Agent
- Why Should I Get Prequalified for a Home Loan?
- Purchase the Home of Your Dreams with 5 Easy Tips
APR = Annual Percentage Rate