At OneAZ we understand that when buying a home, one size does not fit all. That is why we provide a range of financing options and 100% local underwriting and processing.
Our professional home financing program is specifically designed to give you financial flexibility and significant savings.
- Get up to 95% financing, including Jumbo mortgages
- Both purchases and refinances qualify
- Low down payments with competitive rates
- All occupations eligible
Home Ready® recognizes the diverse make-up of today’s households, including multi-generations and boarders, by considering the income of how non-borrowers may contribute to the household.
- Purchase up to 97% of your new home’s value without a first time home buyer requirement
- Take advantage of significantly reduced mortgage insurance requirements and closing costs
- OneAZ Credit Union is committed to our communities and that is why we have chosen to rebate the cost of home owner education required for this program, up to $75.00
There are a number of government loan programs that provide special benefits and flexibilities to home owners. At OneAZ Credit Union we can answer questions about these special government programs.
Purchase Money Second Options
Looking for a way to avoid mortgage insurance and finance more than 80% of your home’s value? This innovative program lets borrowers finance a portion of their home’s value on a first mortgage and piggy-back the rest on a second mortgage up to a total of 85% financing.
- Second mortgage amounts available up to $100,000
- Add a Purchase Money Second behind any first mortgage at OneAZ or another lender’s conventional first mortgage
Found the perfect lot? Finance up to 75% of your new lot on a 3-year or 5-year term balloon loan.
- Gives you flexibility while designing your custom home
- Half of your origination fees can be credited towards construction loan fees
- Lock in a rate up to 5 years
- Amortization term of the loan is 25 years
- Up to $500,000
- Up to 75% loan to value
OneAZ Mortgage in Numbers
Mortgage Loan Officers serving Arizona
Home loans closed in 2020
Call a Mortgage Loan Officer
Don't have time for a call? Email an MLO using this form.
All loans are subject to credit approval and program eligibility. Click here for the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Associate List