At OneAZ we understand that when buying a home, one size does not fit all.
That is why we provide a range of financing options and 100% local underwriting and processing.
Our professional home financing program is specifically designed to give you financial flexibility and significant savings.
- Get up to 95% financing, including Jumbo mortgages
- Both purchases and refinances qualify
- Low down payments with competitive rates
- All occupations eligible
Home Ready® recognizes the diverse make-up of today’s households, including multi-generations and boarders, by considering the income of how non-borrowers may contribute to the household.
- Purchase up to 97% of your new home’s value without a first time home buyer requirement
- Take advantage of significantly reduced mortgage insurance requirements and closing costs
- OneAZ Credit Union is committed to our communities and that is why we have chosen to rebate the cost of home owner education required for this program, up to $75.00
There are a number of government loan programs that provide special benefits and flexibilities to home owners. At OneAZ Credit Union we can answer questions about these special government programs.
OneAZ mortgages by the numbers.
Members who said "home sweet home" since 2020
Mortgage Agents serving Arizona
Meet Our Team
Call a Mortgage Loan Officer
Don't have time for a call? Email an MLO using this form.
Our mortgage team is ready to find the loan solution for your needs.
Speak with an experienced mortgage loan officer 24/7.
Locate a nearby branch and connect with a loan officer.
Schedule an appointment with a mortgage loan officer.
See what OneAZ members are saying about our mortgages!
OneAZ Credit Union is not responsible for the content on the ReviewTrackers and Facebook websites.
Data rates apply.
Now your bank is as mobile as you are.
- Set Travel Notices
- Card Controls
- Financial Goal Setting
- Seamless on All Devices
- Check Ordering
All loans are subject to credit approval and program eligibility. Click here for the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Associate List