With home values at all-time highs, more people are taking advantage of jumbo loans to purchase their new homes. Whether you’re looking for a new house or a vacation home, we have the right loan for you no matter the price tag.
Finance your dream home with a jumbo loan from OneAZ.
What is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan is used for homes and properties where financing exceeds $647,200. That number changes each year and is determined by limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA).
Jumbo Loans are also known as non-conforming loans because they are not guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. The benefits of a Jumbo Loan from OneAZ include:
- Financing up to $1,000,000 with only 3% down
- Loan amounts up to $3,000,000
- Reduced mortgage insurance premiums
- Your loan stays local from application to funding
How soon do you want to buy a home?
I’m ready now, I’ve found a home.
Apply online to find a jumbo mortgage that is just right.
I want to start looking at homes to buy.
Before house hunting, you need an approval letter.
Right now, I’m just looking.
Learn what you can afford with a few questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jumbo loans work differently than conventional mortgages. These loans have stricter requirements than other types of mortgages, and you’ll have to meet verify specific property type, down payment, credit score and debt-to-income ratio requirements to get one.
- Loan limit must exceed $647,200
- Debt to income ratio
- Similar to conventional loan
Previously jumbo mortgage loans were used for those seeking to purchase a luxury home. However, with home prices increasing across the state, jumbo mortgage loans are becoming more typical. It allows borrowers an opportunity to purchase a home that doesn’t qualify under an existing loan.
Our Jumbo Loans aren’t one-size-fits-all. Whether you’re looking for a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage, our Jumbo financing solutions will fit your individual needs.
- Jumbo Loans for primary residences and vacation homes
- Purchases and refinances qualify
- Competitive rates and pricing
You can contact our local team of experienced mortgage loan officers to answer any additional questions you may have about jumbo mortgage loans. They can be reached by phone, online or by visiting a local branch.
Our mortgage team is standing by to find the loan solution for your needs.
Speak with an experienced mortgage loan officer 24/7.
Locate a nearby branch and connect with a loan officer.
Schedule an appointment with a mortgage loan officer.
The OneAZ Advantage
Our local loan experts will guide you every step of the way. Our entire mortgage team lives in Arizona, so your loan stays local from application to funding!
Since 1951, we’ve been helping Arizonans reach their financial goals through personalized service and member care.
See what OneAZ members are saying about our mortgages!
OneAZ Credit Union is not responsible for the content on the ReviewTrackers and Facebook websites.
OneAZ mortgages by the numbers.
Home loans closed in 2021
Mortgage Loan Officers serving Arizona
Meet Our Team
Mortgage Loan Resources
What is a Jumbo Mortgage Loan?
A jumbo mortgage is used when a mortgage loan exceeds the conventional loan limits set by the FHFA for Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.Keep Reading
First Time Homebuyer? Prepare for These 7 Hidden Costs
When budgeting for your first home, here are seven often overlooked costs that can have a big impact on your bottom line.Keep Reading
All loans are subject to credit approval and program eligibility. Click here for the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Associate List.
1 Cash out and LTV Limitations on Refinance Transactions are applicable.
Whether you are looking for a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage, our jumbo program is designed to accommodate loan sizes exceeding $548,250.
- Multiple financing options:
- 95% financing with a loan amount up to $850,000
- 90% financing with a loan amount up to $1,000,000
- 85% financing with a loan amount up to $1,250,000
- 80% financing with a loan amount up to $1,500,000
- 75% financing with a loan amount up to $2,000,000
- Both purchases and refinances1 qualify
- Competitive rates and pricing
- Financing options on second homes:
- 90% financing with a loan amount up to $750,000
- 85% financing with a loan amount up to $850,000
- 80% financing with a loan amount up to $1,000,000