When you use your OneAZ Credit Union Visa® LETR credit card, you’ll earn points for every dollar you spend. Plus, Special Olympics Arizona will receive an annual donation as a result of your partnership. That means every dollar you spend will benefit local children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
Features and Benefits
- 3.90% introductory APR on Balance Transfers for 9 months1
(APR may range from 13.99% to 18.00% based on applicant's credit after introductory period)
- 3.90% introductory APR on purchases and cash advances for 6 months1
- Select your reward of choice: cash back, travel, gift cards, merchandise or charity donations
- Receive double reward points for balance transfers in the first 90 days
- Receive 5,000 points after your first monetary transaction
- Cash advances at ATMs
- $2,500 minimum limit
- Extended warranties on purchases
- Online account access
- Travel accident insurance
- Auto rental insurance
- Roadside dispatch program
1 All loans subject to credit and income approval. Please see table below.
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “Average Daily Balance” (including new purchases). We reserve the right to amend the Visa® Credit Card Agreement as permitted by Credit Card Pricing Agreement.
Effective Date. The information about the costs of the card described in this disclosure is accurate as of December 2, 2018. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed, contact OneAZ Credit Union