Our Construction Loan Process
Found your slice of paradise? Great! Let’s get started building your dream home today.
Speak with a certified loan construction specialist.
After consulting with your loan specialist, apply with them.
Interest reserve account is established up front to cover payments during construction period.
Your construction loan will be rolled into the permanent financing for your new dream home!
Why Build Your Home?
- Customize your home from floor to ceiling.
- Utilize the latest technology to future-proof your home.
- Choose your preferred builder and floor plans.
- Lower maintenance costs for a brand-new home.
Find the construction loan you need at OneAZ:
- One-time close construction loans
- Renovation loans
- Local and personalized processing for all construction loans
- Available for single family homes and PUDs (Planned Unit Development)
Our mortgage team is ready to find the loan solution for your needs.
Speak with an experienced mortgage loan officer 24/7.
Questions? Let us know.
See what OneAZ members are saying about our mortgages!
OneAZ Credit Union is not responsible for the content on the ReviewTrackers and Facebook websites.
Building a House vs Buying: Which is Your Best Option?
Deciding whether to build a house or buy a home in Arizona may not be as easy of a decision as it once was. We want to help you make the best choice.Keep Reading
Rates as of September 15, 2023.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
All loans are subject to credit approval and program eligibility. Click here for the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Associate List.