One Couple, One Budget: How to Combine Finances in a Relationship
Ready to merge finances with your partner? This guide shows you how to combine finances in a relationship and keep the money conversation going.Keep Reading
The Best Tips for Opening a Checking Account for Your Kids
Helping your child or teenager open a bank account before they turn 18 provides them with a jumpstart to financial responsibility.Keep Reading
3 Principles for Setting Financial Goals as a Single Parent
As a single parent, financial planning is an important way to keep your family secure. Kristen Harris describes the principles you can follow to ensure a solid financial future.Keep Reading
Visit the OneAZ Credit Union YouTube channel for more videos.
Check out more Family articles below.
- 3 Ways to Save Money for Your Family
- How to Get Out of Debt as a Family
- One Couple, One Budget: How to Combine Finances in a Relationship
- The Best Tips for Opening a Checking Account for Your Kids
- What Age Should I Talk to My Kids About Money?
- 3 Principles for Setting Financial Goals as a Single Parent
- 7 Top Money Tips for a Happier Marriage
- 6 Tips When It Comes to Kids and Money
- Budget-Friendly Vacations
- Teaching Kids About Money
- How to Teach Your Children About Finances
- How to Talk About Money with Your Kids
APR = Annual Percentage Rate