Notice on SBA Loans for COVID-19
For information regarding the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program loans, click here.
- Term loans for purchasing equipment and machinery
- Loans for inventory and accounts receivable financing
- Working capital lines of credit
- Construction and development loans
- Short and long term commercial real estate mortgages
- Standby letters of credit
- Business vehicle loans
- Business Rewards Credit Card
- Commercial Real Estate secured
One Stop Nutrition loves the personal feel of OneAZ, which is why they use OneAZ business services.
SBA Loan Program
OneAZ is proud to partner with the Small Business Administration (SBA) to provide loans to businesses that maintain and strengthen our economy
Enhance, grow and support your business
Your Local Experts
Open a business checking account with OneAZ Credit Union!
Stop by one of our branches to get started today.
Business Lending Forms
View our business lending forms by clicking the links below.
(up to $50,000)
When it comes to savings accounts, OneAZ Credit Union business members enjoy competitive rates, easy access and plenty of benefits.