Business Banking Let’s bank on success.
Growing your business is your number one priority; helping you succeed is ours.Connect with a Business Banker
Fuel your growth with OneAZ’s financial solutions
Business Banking Accounts
We offer a variety of business checking account options and business savings options tailored to meet you at different stages in your business.
- No monthly maintenance fee with Small Business Checking.*
- Earn dividends on business checking options
- High-yield business savings options allow you to earn more for your money
Small and Commercial Business Lending
OneAZ gives you flexible, customized loan options designed to meet your business needs.
- SBA Loan Partner
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Construction and Development Loans
Business Credit Card
Earn cash back for your business purchases with OneAZ Business Cash Rewards.
- 3% cashback on travel, office supplies, telecommunications and internet service
- 2% cashback at restaurants
- 1% cashback on all other purchase categories
- No annual fee
Run your business with ease and efficiency
Streamline your business banking and improve cash flow with our digital cash management platform. Our platform is designed to fit the needs of your business.
- Smart payment processing solutions
- Customizable payment processing services
- Wires (domestic & international)
- Track balances, manage transactions, and reporting at your convenience
- Remote deposit capture
- Employee direct deposit
- Multiple ways to pay vendors
OneAZ partners with Heartland to provide Merchant Services, so you can run your business with smart, easy-to-use solutions anywhere, anytime.
- Smart point of sale options
- Accepts all major payment types
- Help protect your business with fraud prevention and data security tools
- Capture and gain visibility to customer data
- Payroll services
A partnership that feels like family.
Mike Spangenberg of the local clothing business State Forty Eight shares his success story in partnering with OneAZ’s business products and services.
Do it all with the OneAZ Mobile Banking app.
Pay your bills
Access cash management features
Chat with an associate
Your Financial Blueprint
Where are you at in your business? Whether you’re just starting, looking to grow, or preparing for the future, we've got the tools and resources to help you succeed. Explore our Financial Resources Guide to help inform your decisions along the way.
What is a Business Line of Credit and How Does it Work for a Small Business in Arizona?
If you’re a small business owner in Arizona, a business line of credit may be the perfect solution to help you manage and grow your business.Keep Reading
How to Protect Your Business’s Funds in Uncertain Times
Protecting your funds during uncertain times is crucial. Use these tips to ensure your business’s financial stability during times of uncertainty.Keep Reading
Committed to Your Business’s Community
Verde Valley Habitat for Humanity has made it their goal to provide affordable and safe housing to residents of the Verde Valley and surrounding areas. OneAZ’s partnership has helped them to build new housing options for Arizonans in need, contributing to housing four families during the pandemic.
See How We Can Help
Connect with your local Business Banker today.
OneAZ Business Success Story
OneAZ business banking partner Lady La is the owner of Mahalo Made, a shave ice shop in Central Phoenix. Learn about her journey from serving shave ice out of a refurbished airstream to opening her first brick-and-mortar location. Lady La has been a OneAZ member since 1998 and her relationship with OneAZ has been an important part of her small business.